And now, I give you the top ten reasons why I will not be watching the last two episodes of King of the Nerds…
10. Moo lost the Nerd-Off. (DUH!)
9. I don’t have cable or satellite, which means no TBS. And I’m getting tired of playing “dial-a-website” to find the latest episode, only to have it buffer like crazy.
8. I’m pretty sure the show doesn’t end with the announcement that CBS will be carrying King of the Nerds next year, thereby taking a load off my shoulders.
7. The show does not end with Calista announcing that she’s releasing a CD and working on a book covering the last fourteen years of her father’s life.
6. The show does not end with a major publishing company offering me a contract.
5. The show does not end with the announcement that Bobby, Curtis and Moo are appearing on the Big Bang Theory before the end of the season. (Unless it does? LOL)
4. The show does not end with the announcement that James Remar has upcoming appearances on both NCIS and the Big Bang Theory.
3. The show does not end with the shocking announcement that David did not die, followed by the Nerdvana medics rushing Bobby to the hospital.
2. The show does not end with James Remar proposing marriage to me.
1. The rest of the cast did not drop dead and the crown was not placed upon Dr. Moogega Cooper’s head.
Alas, some of those are not as silly as I hoped they would be.
It’s been fun, everyone! Take care of yourselves and maybe I’ll see you on a book tour one day!