A Little TOO Exciting!
I was going to say that my life was boring, but then I remembered all the shit that has been going on and…(snerk)
- I was accepted to grad school and lost out on it within a week or so.
- I walked out on my therapist because he decided to be an idiot about Mu being an idiot.
- The only outlet in my bathroom went out and we can’t afford an electrician for a few months. (I ran a couple extension cords that way yesterday to run my fan, since it’s been warm; but otherwise, I can charge my razor and stuff outside my bathroom.)
- Our well pump quit. Twice. (That cable that was sliced during Phone Wars, of course.)
- Pauley Perrette was attacked last week.
- The Paris attacks.
- A radio personality from my childhood has colon cancer.
- My housekeeper/friend/confidante’s husband and children were in a car accident. Her daughter should be dead.
- I don’t like Charlie Sheen, but a microscopic part of me is sad he’s HIV+. (I am human, after all!)
- The power went out for two hours today, for no apparent reason.
I’d threaten to hide under the covers, but three more things would probably happen in the meanwhile. 😛